- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
dont look at my fucking boner when we fight
things tht have fucked me up
- the t-ara bullying scandal
- yunho being poisoned by an anti
- this gif
exo members names according to google voice search
(i used their real names yeah)
// KPOP ALBUMS GIVEAWAY! //
Hey everyone! I wanted to do a giveaway as a thank you to my followers! You guys have stuck by me these two years and I wanted to do something back in return.
I will be giving away 10 of my favourite albums from the Gaon top 100 best selling kpop albums of 2013 to 1 lucky winner (view all 100 albums here).
The albums I will be giving away are:
- Block B - Very Good
- BTS - 2 Cool 4 Skool
- BTOB - Thriller
- SHINee - Everybody
- Infinite H - Fly High
- Junhyung - Flower
- EXO - XOXO repackage: Growl
- Seungri - Let’s Talk About Love
- G-Dragon - COUP D’ETAT
- Trouble Maker - Chemistry
I will be choosing 3 winners!
- All 10 albums.
- $50 gift certificate from
- $20 gift certificate from
- No max reblog (you can reblog this as many times as you want).
- You have to be following me (since this a ‘i love my followers’ giveaway).
- No giveaway blogs (reblogs from giveaway blogs will be ignored).
- Open internationally.
- Will be using random.org to pick the winners.
- Winners will be notified within 48 after the end of the giveaway (so keep your ask box open!) and must reply back within 48 hours or else someone else will be chosen (in case this happens you will be notified as well).
- If this giveaway gets 5000+ notes each of the three winners will get an additional prize!
The giveaway ends
May 31st,July 31st, 2014 at midnight (GMT +1)
Because Yesasia’s gift certificate is being a lil shit the 2nd and 3rd place winners will instead receive one from kpoptown.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Where all members of the group get to sleep in a comfortable bed for 8 hours a day, hang out with friends, find god or whatever their spiritual lives might lead them, and get to be away from the prying eyes of the world.
Budget/Expenses: $0 — since there’s no need for cameras, coordinoonas, or any sort of crew at all, it’s free :D
Not coming to a TV near you because these boys need their fucking time alone.
Read this way out of context.
When did he stop treating you like a princess?
Domestic violence and abuse can happen to anyone, but the vast majority of victims are young girls and women simply because they are “the weaker sex”.
Did you know:
- On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. This constitutes nearly 40% of all female homicide victims.
- 45% of women are abused/raped by current husbands or partners, 9% by former partners, and a further 29% of perpetrators were otherwise known to the victim. Only 17% are attacked by by strangers.
- 44% of victims of domestic violence are involved in more than one incident. A large number of women experience the same abuse every week.
- On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police.
- 30% of domestic violence either starts or will intensify during pregnancy.
- In almost 75% of incidents, a child is present or in a room closeby.
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
It’s time to show the world that we are not weak and we will simply not stand for this kind of ill treatment. Women should be treated as princesses, like Ariel and Cinderella, who never have to live in fear of their so-called Prince Charming.
It’s time to stand up. To speak out. To be heard.
Women’s domestic abuse/violence helplines (worlwide):
- Women’s Aid/National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- EB Women’s Aid: 0800 0852 654
- Refuge: 020 7395 7713
- Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
- Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland): 0800 917 1414
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0844 8044 999
- WDA Helpline: 0161 636 7525
- Rape Crisis support: 0808 802 9999
- Relate: 0300 100 1234
- Kiran Asian women’s aid: 020 8558 1986
- Independent Choices: 0161 636 7525
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
- DAHMW: 1-888-743-5754
- Safe Horizon for DA/V: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- Safe Horizon for Rape: 212.227.3000
- Love Is Respect: 1-866-331-9474
- National Teen Dating abuse/violence:
866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network): 1-800-656-4673
- White Ribbon: 02 9045 8444
- National Sexual Assault/Family/Domestic hotline: 1800 737 732
- LifeLine: 13 11 14
- The Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
(03) 9322 3555 or STD Freecall 1800 015 188
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- Domestic Violence Victoria, AUS: 9921 0828
- DVConnect Womensline - Queensland: 1800 811 811
OTHER/MORE - some repeats:
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish): 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
- Criminal Law Advice Line: 020 7251 8887
Let’s put a stop to women’s domestic violence and abuse - FULL STOP.
If you’re being treated in a way you know isn’t right, pick up the phone and get help. And get out. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE.
If in need of immediate help from abuse/violence, call the police (999/911 etc).
We’re in this together.
"When did he stop treating you like a princess?"/It doesn’t have to be this way - DISCLAIMER: I do not own these images. Courtesy of Saint Hoax.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.
REBLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD. NOW.
GET REBLOGGING PEOPLE.